Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing multiple sheets with different sizes to PDF

Printing multiple sheets with different sizes to PDF

Autodesk Team,

Will request you to provide the feature in Revit where we can print the multiple sheets of different sizes to pdf in one/single go.

Thanks

Suresh C

15 Comments
sarsenault2CCSS
Advisor

I can only imagine the nightmare of a user interface that would allow you to do this

HE-MJJ
Advocate

Like is possible with Xrev Transmit. ( not a nightmare 😛 )

sarsenault2CCSS
Advisor

Interesting. Seems to me like we should just be able to print "batches", some of which may contain more than one format.

For example, print set 1 as PDF and CAD DWG export, it goes into a waiting pool.

Then print a different set under a larger format, it also goes into the waiting pool. All objects in the pool are waiting to be printed.

This could be a simple solution to this problem, since right nw you have to wait until it's done printing to prepare the next set.

m.voss.alvine
Advocate

I have had good luck with Xrev Transmit also.  They have a trial version.

DCesko
Advocate

Xrev Transmit is must have plug in for revit..It would be great idea that revit has this option...

Nurlan-A.
Advisor
sebastien
Contributor
This is already possible for dwf. You can select the sheet size option. Is it so hard to develop a proper PDF export?
bjoern_teutriene
Collaborator

This improvement would be very important for German Revit users. In the Revit Wishlist 2017 in Germany it ranked #19 out of 52 wishes. You can find more information on https://www.rug-dach.de/

sonicer
Collaborator

I am using PF Printer PDF plugin from BimRvt.cz.

You don't need to spend time with printing settings as correct paper size / custom paper size.

Only select sheets and print to PDF. Simple and automatically

Save me time.

Ilic.Andrej
Advisor

I need this.

kimberly.fuhrman
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

We are pleased to say that this has been implemented in Revit 2022.

-The Factory

Jody_Kovalick
Explorer

@kimberly.fuhrmanCan you please clarify what exactly has been implemented in Revit 2022?

Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status changed to: Gathering Support

Tarek_K
Autodesk

Tarek_K
Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report