Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-alphabetical Sheet sorting and Hyperlinks

Non-alphabetical Sheet sorting and Hyperlinks

Revit provides OOTB hyperlinking but no way to sort Sheet print order other than alphabetical.  Extensions allow non-alphabetical Sheet sorting but no hyperlinking due to inability to access the hyperlinking API.  Please open the API or implement OOTB Sheet sorting to allow non-alphabetical Sheet sorting with hyperlinking within a single multipage PDF.

2 Comments

Hello,

I am also interested in this use case. The organization that I work for uses page coding that isn't alphabetical. For instance, the C-1 (cover) sheet always needs to be the first page of our multi-page pdfs, the A-1 needs to follow, et cetera. Currently I don't have a way to set a custom print order in Revit. What I must do is either develop a custom print tool or print out separate pdf's and use another tool to combine them in the correct order into one pdf.

Revit publication options could definately be extended.

Kind regards,

Chris

chughes
Collaborator

This has been solved in current releases with the ability to create Print Sets and manually adjust the print order in the print set with the 'Edit print order' option.

chughes_0-1718820876275.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators