Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linework override for multiple lines at the same time

Linework override for multiple lines at the same time

Currently it is only possible to overwrite the linework display on an individual line basis which makes it really slow to do it for dozens of lines. Please make it possible to select multiple lines for the override.

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure this is exactly your issue but I find that by selecting multiple lines I am able to modify them at once in the properties palette.  See picture below.

Linework shot.jpg

ysautodesklover
Collaborator

@Anonymous I don't think that is what @gmp-autodesk1 meant. I don't personally prefer to use linework tool but for example, when there is underlay, I can pick the lines of furniture or services by using linework tool from floor plan on reflected ceiling.This is very handy. But when I use linework tool I found same inconvenience like him. I would love to have multiple select for linework!!!

sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get the support of the community over the last 6 months and as such we will not be pursuing it at this time. Please feel free to rework (titles and clear descriptions are really important) and resubmit this one down the road.
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get the support of the community over the last 6 months and as such we will not be pursuing it at this time. Please feel free to rework (titles and clear descriptions are really important) and resubmit this one down the road.
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report