Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting views

Deleting views

We could use an easier way to delete views when working in a sheet. I would like to see a confirmation dialog (that you could disable) which asks if you would like to delete the view permanently or just delete the view from the sheet, whenever you delete a view. Alternatively, it could be a separate right-click option for views.

I have sheets full of common notes and details (all are either detail or legend views) which I use on nearly every project. These are stored in their own project files. I would like to be able to load the details views into my project, in bulk, on sheets, then delete the detail views I don't need. The alternative is loading the details in one at a time and manually dragging each one back onto its respective sheet. (Yes, I realize this method reduces the likelihood that I bring unneeded line patterns, materials, etc into my project, but the time cost is quite high for a small savings in file size, and the extra items can be purged out later.)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators