Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does one Create a Technical Support request for C4R

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
BIMologist_
397 Views, 1 Reply

How does one Create a Technical Support request for C4R

I am trying to figure out an easy way to create a support request for A360 or C4r but there is no option to do so in the drop down list. Or am I just not looking hard enough to get to the link

Case ID: 11967019.

We create it under Revit and it stays in the queue for couple days before it gets answered. Some of the issues needed to be tended sooner than later.

7-8-2016 9-21-54 AM.png

Thanks

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting

EESignature

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
BIMologist_
in reply to: BIMologist_

This topic was escalated to Salesforce Case 11968962 on 07/09/2016 by an automatic escalation.

Interestingly The case that was created with Auto escalation I got an answer on that case telling me the options I have. 

I am posting the answer here for people to get the answer to this topic. however the case that I actually created with severity set to Critical, I have yet to get a response on. Your Autodesk Support CaseNo:11967019. has been received Case 11967019 - Revit Collaboration for Revit Support v11

Thanks for the answer that I was looking for.

Dear Nauman BIMOLOGIST Mysorewala,

Thank you for contacting Autodesk.

At this time, Collaboration for Revit is not available as a product selection when opening a Technical Support case, it would need to be opened under the Revit product umbrella. Please note, there are different SLAs depending on the Severity Level you set the case to, I might recommend upgrading the Severity from the automatic Level 3 if you need mnore immediate assistance.

Support for A360 is provided either via the A360 Community Forums or by emailing 
autodesk.360.customer.success@autodesk.com.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused you. Please let me know if I can assist you with anything further.
Sincerely,

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting

EESignature

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below
Tags (2)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report