Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can we find such Annotation?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
pearlofsadness
937 Views, 4 Replies

Where can we find such Annotation?

Hi, I would like to create this specific type of FFL (Finished Floor Level) Annotation, Drop Annotation (D symbol), Width Annotation symbols (W)... But I am not able to find it. Anyone knows where can we access it? I am assuming it to be fully editable so I can change the Symbols like FFL, D, W etc including the Numeric Digits (I am assuming it does not adjust the height itself like the Original Spot Elevation).

Anno.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hmunsell
in reply to: pearlofsadness

You could use the Spot Elevation for that and change the Prefix as needed for FFL, W, D. Your issue will be the symbol your using (the box around the text). I'm not sure off the top of my head of any other Annotation types that will show an Elevation. 

Capture.JPG

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
pearlofsadness
in reply to: hmunsell

This is good enough already! Since I can easily use the Existing Spot Elevation for both Drop and FFL, may I know how did u modify the family to have it show Width too?

Message 4 of 5
hmunsell
in reply to: pearlofsadness

Width...? I may have misunderstood your prefixes :-). I thought the "W" was for "Window" elevation and "D" was for "Door" elevation. it looked like you were taking elevations at openings as well as general floor level. 

if you want a tag the Width of a opening, I would modify the Window or Door tag and tag the specific element with the appropriate tag. 

Capture.JPG

use the Prefix option in the Label to automatically place the W Prefix for you.

Capture 2.JPG

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
pearlofsadness
in reply to: hmunsell

Exactly what I needed. Thank u 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report