Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walls in print are in Gray ( I wish to make it all black in print)

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
joyenrhenz_dabu
461 Views, 10 Replies

Walls in print are in Gray ( I wish to make it all black in print)

I am very new to revit and I have no idea why are my walls during printing are in gray tones, other walls are in black. Is there anything i can do to make all of my walls black? 

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

check your VG if there is assign Filter or post some screenshot here. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 11

hi sorry i check the VG thing and I saw other post to have this setting (pic1), but my print are still like this

joyenrhenz_dabu_0-1688463148606.png

joyenrhenz_dabu_1-1688463252709.png

Message 4 of 11

are they the same type of wall?

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 11

check here and see if helps?

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Details-printing-g...

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Revit-Basic-printe...

Message 6 of 11

yes they are all in same type. can i send my plan here? 

Message 7 of 11

can

Message 8 of 11

can sorry but im going off already i can reply you by tomorrow. wait others to reply. thanks

Message 9 of 11

Maybe Coarse Scale Fill Pattern?  

Change View Detail Level to Medium or Fine, or remove Coarse Scale Fill Pattern under Wall Properties.  

Message 10 of 11

...might also be a graphic override taking precedence over another if you have multiple overrides going on in the view. Maybe it's coming from the view's Phase Filter graphic override?

good info here:

https://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2023/ENU/?guid=GUID-67D3D6DB-E78D-4711-B9C3-4D30F1C22205

Message 11 of 11

It could be your printer options (see "Print Setup")

anzekumar_0-1688540235292.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators