Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wall tag leader gap

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
4418 Views, 7 Replies

wall tag leader gap

Hi,

Does anybody know how to close in the gap on the leader and the box on my wall tag? See snippetwall tag gap.PNG

Thanks in advance! 🙂

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous hello, edit your family and adjust line below. see attached. thanks

WALL.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 8
ToanDN

Try change the label type boundary distance to 0. If it does nit fix it then you have this make the box a bit bigger.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Hello @ennujozlagam, thanks for that. How do I edit the leader in the family. Does it have it's own section? I have looked in the family and there isn't a leader option anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Cheers! 🙂

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

@ToanDN is it this one I have to make 0?

wall tag gap.PNG

Message 6 of 8
ToanDN

Yes.  But there will be a gap from the label to the leader even if you make it 0.  As @ennujozlagam and I said, you may still need to enlarge the box a little.

Message 7 of 8
ennujozlagam

@Anonymous  hello, either your pick wall tag and go edit family or go to project browser and pick wall tag and edit,  save and reload again. thanks

123a.JPG123b.JPG

you  wrote

I have looked in the family and there isn't a leader option anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place?

there is no leader option it only appear once you load the wall tag family, you can also add arrow just go to edit type. please see screen shot. thanks

123c.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: ToanDN

@ennujozlagam and @ToanDN You guys are the best!!! 😄

Capture.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report