Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topography / Visibility

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2589 Views, 3 Replies

Topography / Visibility

hi there,

I wonder if someone might be able to work out how I can display my house and topography correctly on plan level.

I want to see the Topography and House fully in Level 1 and Level 2.  I have attached 3D, and West Elevation. I tried VG and turned everything on.

I am guessing it might be View Range, I played around with settings but still cannot get Topography to appear in full (green) and house to appear.  Perhaps you can suggest height in mm I should try that might work. [ note the House is an linked revit file  though that should not impact topography in any case ]

Thanks if anyone has any thoughts. Files below.

H

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dzanta
in reply to: Anonymous

on the site plan, go to view range and set the upper limit to infinity and the cut plane to be higher than the roof.  If necessary, adjust the bottom of the primary range to be level 1 and the view depth to the bottom of the site topography

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dzanta

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply... Worked Perfectly !!

Message 4 of 4
dzanta
in reply to: Anonymous

glad to hear...

fyi...do see a button for clicking "accept as solution?"  I do not see this button...

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report