Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topography affecting shadow on building in elevation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mullarch
127 Views, 1 Reply

Topography affecting shadow on building in elevation

I am using Revit 2022 and have come across a problem I have never seen before.  The shadows on the building are fuzzy and very strange when I turn my elevation to realistic view.  When I hide or delete the topography, the shadows go back to normal.  I have played around with the ground plane thinking perhaps the sun is trying to shine through the topography, but it makes no difference.  I can not think of anything else to try...I have never had this problem before with the topography affecting the shadows on the building.  Please note - this question is not about shadows being cast on the topography, it is about the shadows that are on the building that become all messed up unless I hide or delete the topography...very strange.  I have opened other jobs and there is no problem, so it is not a graphic card issue. First picture is with topography hidden, second picture is with topography on.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ToanDN
in reply to: mullarch

If it is a model specific issue then can you share the model?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report