Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOOLBAR does not strech

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
329 Views, 3 Replies

TOOLBAR does not strech

We work on a double-monitor setup!

Is there a limit for how much you can strech a toolbar.

I keep all my toolbars on a dedicated screen, from the bottom of the screen to the top but they stop streching at about 1035pixels.

The screen has 1680px vertical. As you can see on the SCREEN-SHOT bellow there is a loot of space to strech them but they wont go beyond those 1035px.

WHY?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: Anonymous

I just tested by adding a second monitor and it seems to work for me. I'm guessing its you setting but I have no way of knowing. See the attached images for details.

Thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: alan.quinn

It does not work if you put Revit in one screen and all the tools in the second screen. Which is how I normally use it! 😕

Maybe its a 2012 problem as I dont remember having this issue before.

Message 4 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: Anonymous

Yesterday I was testing on a 17" monitor (old one). Today I flipped my Dell ST2410 on its end and I found the limitation of expanding the browser and properties boxes. Apparently this is a hard coded limitation that development set on them. I'm afraid I cannot do anythign to change this.

If you like I’d suggest leaving feedback at the below link. Information gathered is used to improve the application.

Product Contact Link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Thank you,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators