Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking room tags off one floor plan (but not others)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
wisedrawing
173 Views, 2 Replies

Taking room tags off one floor plan (but not others)

Okay so I use multiple sheets of the floor plans showing different components, normally you have to add the room tags to each plan, having already done the rooms and then added the room tags in the main floor plan I will go to the next floor plan (which will have different info but same rooms, then you have to add the room tags again, with Tag All, but, if I then want to take them off that particular plan later - do I just delete them as tags - therefore leaving the actual rooms in place and not affecting the other tagged floor plan, or is that doing something hidden I don't want?

sorry this is a simple as it sounds but if I come back to a repeated floor plan later and decide to take the tags off I just want to check its as simple as deleting the tags

wisedrawing_0-1687506513068.png

wisedrawing_1-1687506603809.pngbut this is okay? as it still remains on the other floor plans:

wisedrawing_2-1687506639486.png

different sheet tag and room intact 

wisedrawing_3-1687506666553.png

these ones a simple delete, all good - as here I am using the colour schedule to mark the rooms but want to put more specific other details in the rooms!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pedruccioli
in reply to: wisedrawing

Yeah, that's pretty much it, it does nothing but delete the selected tags. Tags are annotations, rooms are datum. Datum changes across views, annotations don't. Just be careful with dependent views because then the annotation elements are shared.
Architecture Modelling, BIM Workflows and Information Exchange.
LinkedIn
Message 3 of 3
wisedrawing
in reply to: wisedrawing

thanks heaps

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators