Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Visibility issues in 3d view - seeing through walls

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
robinG3P9Q
278 Views, 3 Replies

Strange Visibility issues in 3d view - seeing through walls

Hi all,

I have what I'm hoping is an easy fix, but I came in to work today and in the 3d view I am seeing elements through walls and other strange things like that. I've attached a picture which should hopefully explain the issue much better than I can through words. What is going on here? What can I do to fix it? Things were displaying just fine on Friday. What other information can I provide to help figure this out? Please let me know and I will be happy to elaborate.

Thank you very much!

revit display error.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: robinG3P9Q

- Delete the view and create a new 3D view from the Home button

- If that still doesn't fix, turn off CAD imports

Message 3 of 4
Kev_D

@robinG3P9Q It could be a graphic issue. Uncheck Hardware Acceleration (File > Options) and restart Revit.

Kev_D_0-1636406613014.png

Message 4 of 4
ennujozlagam

check in the properties if there is assigned view template and set to none.

none.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report