Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Slanted walls & curtain walls

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cad.sl
266 Views, 3 Replies

Slanted walls & curtain walls

Hello, I am trying to create a model with slanted walls and curtain walls. Using only the wall command, I can't succeed. Do I have to use 'In Place Mass'?

But also with 'In Place Mass', I get rough edges (see pictures).only wallsonly wallstry with in place masstry with in place massrough edgerough edge

thx for any help

Stefan

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: cad.sl

Try to pick your curtain wall if you see blue dot stretch that blue dot to innner face of the wall , then select the dot right click in your mouse and select wall not joint (cannot remember the exact word) and see if helps. Thanks 

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
ToanDN

Create an in place mass of the entire form and wall by face all around so that they clean up nicely. Then you can hide the walls that you don't need.
Message 4 of 4
barthbradley

Neat trick. If it's true.

Looks - and sounds - like you  created a slanted Wall Type without the use of a Mass and without modeling the Wall In-Place.

Frankly, I don't buy into it. 

So, are you going to tell us how did you did it?    

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators