Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Table

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1138 Views, 5 Replies

Sheet Table

I was wondering how I could make a sheet table like the one below which displays the sheet number and what is the topic of each sheet. I have made the one below using lines but it seems very Unprfessional as I want to learn how to make a direct table. 

Many Thanks. 

sheet tables.JPG 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Alisder.Brown
in reply to: Anonymous

Puya

You can do this by creating a "Sheet List" schedule

If you go to the "View" tab, select the drop down menu for "Schedules" you will see "Sheet List" select this

To get the output you are looking for, add SHEET NUMBER then SHEET NAME (Assuming your sheet names describe whats on the sheets) and thats you. Now you just have to place that schedule on any sheet 🙂 

Hope this helps

Alisder Brown
Senior BIM Coordinator
Scotland, UK

Message 3 of 6
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

On a side note, not related to your question, have you noticed on your title block, the spelling of "Architectural" ?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

LOL. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Alisder.Brown

Is there a way which I can smoothly move the rows up and down? instead of having to delete them and inserting them again and then modifying their names which makes it very time consuming. 

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Alisder.Brown

got edit properties / sorting / sort by number

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators