Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Violation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
agrande
221 Views, 3 Replies

Sharing Violation

I know this thread exists elsewhere on this forum, but I am refreshing it because all the answers given are outdated and do not seem to work.

Can anyone, preferably from Autodesk, give a solution to this problem without it being some computer-wiz solution that would be considered a band-aid fix to the lay person?

Not a fan of turning of anti-virus software (makes absolutely not sense to do that), have already tried writing the exceptions to the anti-virus software (not a fan of that either), and I don't think this is an issue with another funky program causing issues.  In my office, we have numerous computers with varying programs making this a very daunting task to try and find the source if programs are to blame, and that seems inconsistent with the issue.

Has anyone found a solution?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
RobDraw
in reply to: agrande

@agrande wrote:

I know this thread exists elsewhere on this forum, but I am refreshing it because all the answers given are outdated and do not seem to work.

Which thread are referring to so those solutions are not duplicated?

@agrande wrote:

Can anyone, preferably from Autodesk, give a solution to this problem without it being some computer-wiz solution that would be considered a band-aid fix to the lay person?

This is a user based forum, sometimes you get lucky with a response from an Autodesk employee.

@agrande wrote:

Has anyone found a solution?

Your issue is not clear.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: agrande

a solution to what?

you don't provide any info on what your doing

Message 4 of 4
RobDraw
in reply to: Anonymous

The OP may not be a fan of sharing.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators