Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Violation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
agrande
276 Views, 3 Replies

Sharing Violation

I know this thread exists elsewhere on this forum, but I am refreshing it because all the answers given are outdated and do not seem to work.

Can anyone, preferably from Autodesk, give a solution to this problem without it being some computer-wiz solution that would be considered a band-aid fix to the lay person?

Not a fan of turning of anti-virus software (makes absolutely not sense to do that), have already tried writing the exceptions to the anti-virus software (not a fan of that either), and I don't think this is an issue with another funky program causing issues.  In my office, we have numerous computers with varying programs making this a very daunting task to try and find the source if programs are to blame, and that seems inconsistent with the issue.

Has anyone found a solution?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
RobDraw
in reply to: agrande

@agrande wrote:

I know this thread exists elsewhere on this forum, but I am refreshing it because all the answers given are outdated and do not seem to work.

Which thread are referring to so those solutions are not duplicated?

@agrande wrote:

Can anyone, preferably from Autodesk, give a solution to this problem without it being some computer-wiz solution that would be considered a band-aid fix to the lay person?

This is a user based forum, sometimes you get lucky with a response from an Autodesk employee.

@agrande wrote:

Has anyone found a solution?

Your issue is not clear.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: agrande

a solution to what?

you don't provide any info on what your doing

Message 4 of 4
RobDraw
in reply to: Anonymous

The OP may not be a fan of sharing.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report