Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule formatting for Revit 2019 special formatting

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
345 Views, 4 Replies

Schedule formatting for Revit 2019 special formatting

I am trying to create a Materials schedule with formatting and sorting with this look. Does anyone know how to set up the schedule to do this? SCHEDULE CATAGORIES.PNG

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jason_S
in reply to: Anonymous

Do you have parameters for Key, manufacturer, type, style and so on in the model and assigned to anything, like rooms or walls?

How is this information tracked now in your projects?

Message 3 of 5
ToanDN

This is a classic example of using a Key Schedule to populate information. Keys are literally your Key column and the information are the other columns.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2019/EN...
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Jason_S

I am not really concerned with the information I can set up a general schedule I can enter that data, I am concerned with the look and formatting with the categories and the alphabetization. I.E. how to get them organized as they are on this example in the schedule without making several and stacking them preferably. 

Message 5 of 5
CADdaddy.com

It appears you want organize your materials into groups, this would do the trick:

1. Create a new parameter in the schedule called "Groups" (just click the parameter button in the schedule editor).
  2. All tags that starts with T- you give the value "TILE" to the Group parameter, and follow suit for the rest of the groups.
  3. Sort/group first by "Groups", then sort by key, show a header for groups.
  4. Hide the parameter for Groups in your schedule so the Groups column does not show.

James

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators