Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCALE IN PLANS

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
395 Views, 3 Replies

SCALE IN PLANS

Hello, can i put two vies in a plan, with diffent scales and in the information get the two scales instead of the message (como se indica two times) sorry it is in spanish? Thanks

nachopinedaene_0-1589052648979.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lumbera_darwin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous ,

I'm afraid you cannot do that in Revit automatically. It will always display "As Indicated" in english when there are different view scales in the sheets.

The workaround is you should do it manually using text.

Regards,

Darwin

Message 3 of 4
ennujozlagam

no, you can't, the only way is to duplicate your view and scale your annotation text. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 4
constantin.stroescu

in order to overcome this problem ,

• I use an extra Shared Parameter (Text) as Label in Title Block Family.
  • This Label is placed over Scale Label . 
  • I control these two overlapping parameters by Visibility Parameters. Finally I load the Title Block Family into the Project.
  • In Project , the Shared Parameters , and I use visibility Parameters to swap manually between the options. The text parameter has to be placed manually by typing the value..

For me, at least, this method is quite useful in practice.....

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/screencast/4cc9115d-3e3f-4713-82f3-e4f7a7f53a75

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report