Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit model example of a simple typical residential house (two floors)

43 REPLIES 43
SOLVED
Message 1 of 44
Anonymous
6164 Views, 43 Replies

Revit model example of a simple typical residential house (two floors)

Dear Officer,

I am a graduate student in Mechanical Engineering. But for my research need, I need a Revit file of a simple residential house (two floors, and no more than 8 rooms). I have been looking around on the internet, but not much information is available. I am wondering whether there is any place where I could download one, like some house examples made other people or by this community? My email is nyu@nd.edu.

Thanks so much!

Best,

Na

43 REPLIES 43
Message 21 of 44
ennujozlagam
in reply to: tcheimegni

@tcheimegni send  already at your email add. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 22 of 44
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi

Would you please email me your two stories house sample project at bolandhemat.me@gmail.com

Regards

Eddie

Message 23 of 44
ennujozlagam

@Anonymous hello, sent you already the file in your email account.. hope it helps and good luck. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 24 of 44
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thanks for QUICK responding
Message 25 of 44
tcheimegni

This is one attached below I am working on

Message 26 of 44
Anonymous

Hi, i would also appreciate if i could be emaild the file for learnig purposes.

B_rataj@yahoo.com

Thanks

Message 27 of 44
cixitom

I would also appreciate if I could be emailed the file for learning purposes.

cixitom@gmail.com

Message 28 of 44
ennujozlagam
in reply to: cixitom

@cixitom hello, already send to your email add, goodluck thanks

Message 29 of 44
Anonymous

Hello,could you emailed the file to me for learning purposes.
My e-mail address: kejiejiang@163.com

Thank you so much!

Message 30 of 44
ennujozlagam

@Anonymous  hello, already send to your email add, goodluck thanks

Message 31 of 44
Anonymous

Hi, I would also appreciate if I could be emailed the file for learning purposes at itx3@wildcats.unh.edu

Thanks!

Message 32 of 44
ennujozlagam

@Anonymous   hello, already send to your email add, goodluck thanks

Message 33 of 44
Anonymous

Do you mind sending me the 2 story house Revit file please.  Email is MZERTUCHE.LSU@GMAIL.COM

Thank you!

Message 34 of 44
ennujozlagam

send to your email add. thanks

Message 35 of 44
Anonymous

Hi can you send the file to me too? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot

badr.msssm@gmail.com

Message 36 of 44
ennujozlagam

send to your email add. thanks

Message 37 of 44
Anonymous

email is 12105983@student.iss.k12.nc.us if i could have the 2 story house file 

Message 38 of 44

Hi

If you coudl send it to my email adress as mentioned it would be appreciated

Message 39 of 44

@ennujozlagam  hi

if you could send to my email address at 16011102@stu.mmu.ac.uk it would be appreciated

thanks

Message 40 of 44
ennujozlagam
in reply to: 16011102

please check your email add. send already. goodluck. thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report