Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT LT - Roads, curbs and sidewalks on topography

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1691 Views, 1 Reply

REVIT LT - Roads, curbs and sidewalks on topography

Hello Everyone,

So I am facing some issues as a beginner in Revit and I would like some assistance.

I am currently using REVIT LT, and since there are no in-place mass, or any massing options, which are usually used when creating sidewalks, curbs and so on on topography, I would like to know alternatives on creating paths, curbs and sidewalks.

I have linked a CAD file for topography lines and created my toposurface and road lines by drawing over the CAD lines, but I also have the issue of joining lines, because the plot is quite big, so there are so many individual lines, and so I also want to know a way to join lines or basically reduce the number of lines used.

Lastly, I tried using the floor/wall option to create curbs but they won't follow the levels, so I want to understand how to create inclined, curvy walls and floors for (example: to create my roads from floors on topography)

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
_Vijay
in reply to: Anonymous

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report