Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit does not analyze the ground floor at al

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
asif.shamim
360 Views, 6 Replies

revit does not analyze the ground floor at al

hello!

I am working on energy simulation using Revit and open studio. when i analyze the model in Revit, all the stories are analyzed except for the ground floor. I have checked everything in my model in order to see if I did mistake but not helpful. can someone please help me in this regard? I would be very thankful. I have attached the files below.error.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
barthbradley
in reply to: asif.shamim

Same deal as before. Eliminate the negative Offset of the Walls or use Space Separation Lines. No?

Message 3 of 7
ToanDN

You need to create a Floor at Ground Level.  You only have a Foundation Slab and it is not Room/Space bounding element.

ToanDN_0-1641326760010.png

Message 4 of 7
asif.shamim
in reply to: ToanDN

God bless you man. i really appreciate your help.
Message 5 of 7
asif.shamim
in reply to: barthbradley

ToanDN suggestion was right. now the ground floor is analyzed. besides that problem, I have some gaps between the walls so i followed your suggestion and eliminated all the negative offsets but still there are some gaps. can you help me please? can I attach my file here?
Message 6 of 7
barthbradley

@asif.shamim wrote:
ToanDN suggestion was right. now the ground floor is analyzed. besides that problem, I have some gaps between the walls so i followed your suggestion and eliminated all the negative offsets but still there are some gaps. can you help me please? can I attach my file here?

I know I'm kind of late to this party, but if you have another file you want to post, go ahead and post it.  I'm assuming you've tried Separation Lines and that didn't work either; right?  If right, then let's take a look at the file.  

Message 7 of 7
asif.shamim
in reply to: barthbradley

I tried the space seperation lines but they dont work. can you give it a try maybe i did not do them the right way. i would be very thankful. i am uploading the file here. 

P.S sorry for late response here. I was busy due to some family problems.Capture.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report