Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit can't create simple swept blend

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1173 Views, 1 Reply

Revit can't create simple swept blend

I'm trying to do a very simple swept blend on Revit 2017. The path is an arc and the profile on both sides is a simple rectangular profile. The only difference on each side is that I'm giving the profile slightly different Y-axis offsets. What's particuarly weird is that it depends on what offsets I give them, the swept blend can or can't be created. If I change the offset by just 1cm, it doesn't create the swept blend, but just for trying I gave one profile a 1000m offset and it created it just fine. I attached a couple of screenshots so you can see my problem better. You'll notice that my Revit is in spanish. In the first image, the first profile has a -2.80m offset and the second one a -2.90m offset, and it can't create the swept blend. In the second one, with a -2.80m offset in the first profile and a -2.91m offset and it can create it without any issues. Anything inbetween a -2.80m and -2.91m offset it can't do, so I can either have it with no slope (in which case I might as well do a simple sweep) or with a 10cm difference, and I need to have a 6cm difference.

Correct swept blend.pngError.pngOffset.png

Thanks!

Juan

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ToanDN
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you share that part of the model?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators