Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Application Hang

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ajuelich
560 Views, 4 Replies

Revit Application Hang

Hello,

We have several labs with Revit 2021 in them.  Intermittently we have students that experience slowness and an Application hang.  This is what I've done thus far:

1. Applied the latest Hotfix/Patch
  2. Added the recommended Antivirus Exceptions

This is our environment:

• Windows 10 1909 Education 64-bit
  • Dell Precision Workstations
  • SSD
  • 16GB Memory
  • AMD FirePro W5100 4GB Memory

Any ideas?  I have created a Support Ticket but they just keep sending me links.  Attaching screenshot of Event Viewer error.

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: ajuelich

you can try this update latest graphics card driver and switch off your use hardware acceleration from options and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5
ennujozlagam

another way is to run this program and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 5
syman2000

Check and see if the firewall preventing Revit from accessing the website. Also do you have 3rd party plugin? Disable it and see if that helps

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx
Message 5 of 5
ajuelich
in reply to: syman2000

This is a lab full of students, on the same machines, starting the same project from scratch and we will randomly have a subset that start to struggle with slowness, hangs, and eventual crash of Revit.  Attached is the event in Event Viewer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators