Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2025, leaders hiding text issue

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Ian_H
391 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2025, leaders hiding text issue

My only assumption is that that happened when upgrading to 2025. We have callouts redlined for missing text, but when I drag the text box to make it larger the hidden text appears. 

Anyone else have this issue? I've posted a video showing what happens.

Tags (3)
Labels (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: Ian_H

Not sure what I'm supposed to see in that mp4. Looks like you are resizing text box to make "typ" visible/invisible.  Okay. So, what's the issue?  

Message 3 of 5
Ian_H
in reply to: barthbradley

The issue is that when we last printed a set, in 2024, all of the text was visible. Now in 2025 there are parts of the text that is invisible. I have to go to each text box and resize it for it to show the text. I'm not looking forward to having to go to every text box in the project and resize it to show the text that is hidden. 

Message 4 of 5
Ian_H
in reply to: barthbradley

Okay, I figured out the issue. This past week I had to reformat my computer and start fresh because of some looping blue screens of death. I had not installed the font that we use in our projects and the font it was defaulting to was slightly larger so it wasn't fitting. I installed the font all seems to be well now. 

Message 5 of 5
kevincappon
in reply to: Ian_H

This was helpful, thanks. I was having the same issue. I had lost my Eras font package in a system clean up at the same time as my transition to Revit 2025. 

Just had to reinstall the desired fonts on windows. Unfortunately, Revit didn't automatically reassign the fonts back in, so I had to manually revise each font type to match the desired (previous) and appropriate fonts. Weird one. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report