Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2024-problem viewing 3d links in an export file dwf.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
uri_z
251 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2024-problem viewing 3d links in an export file dwf.

hi everyone.

I'm having this problem only in version 2024. I insert a revit file to a Revit file (the host). Here I'm coping the link to create a number of floors. Now I use the export command to make a dwf file. Once I opened the dwf I can see only one floor which means only the file inserted, not the floors I copied. Important to mention that no such problem when I print to Pdf. 

I did the same in Revit 2018 and Revit 2022 and there is no problem seeing all of the floors. I have used the same base templet for the trial for all the versions in order to understand the problem. It seems the problem is only in 2024. Please if someone can help me? THANKS ALOT. Sigal

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: uri_z

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/When-you-open-Desi...

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5
uri_z
in reply to: ennujozlagam

hi,

Thanks for the lyrics 🙂 I love the song 🙂

I have tried the dwfx as well. The same problem. I have made many experiences before I arrived here 🙂 none of which helped me.

Finally I have informed the autodesk support. I think we are talking here about a BUG. So I'm waiting for their conclusions.

Thanks alot for trying to help me 🙂

Message 4 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: uri_z

did you used insert file rather than link revit file?

ennujozlagam_0-1688969673183.png

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 5
uri_z
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Hi'

I used insert Link Revit.

No problem when using REVIT 2018, 2022.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators