Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2022 Crashes while making changes in Material Browser

43 REPLIES 43
SOLVED
Message 1 of 44
neniapoloh
9167 Views, 43 Replies

Revit 2022 Crashes while making changes in Material Browser

My Revit crashes when I am making changes in Material Browser, especially while duplicating a material. First it freezes and after about 10 seconds it just disappears fast. No warnings or error reporting window. Just swift crash. I've installed everything again, updates are up to date and graphics card has been updated. Using BIM360 Cloud. This has now been going on three moths or so. Any ideas what next?

43 REPLIES 43
Message 41 of 44
marceloDH6DP
in reply to: neniapoloh

Same issue @ 22.1.60.18. Crashes every time I click on the keynote / mark text box.

Sometimes could recover by killing Autodesk Material Preview Generator @ Task Manager.

Message 42 of 44
marceloDH6DP
in reply to: neniapoloh

Same issue @ 22.1.60.18. Crashes every time I click on the keynote / mark text box.

Sometimes could recover by killing Autodesk Material Preview Generator @ Task Manager.

Message 43 of 44

I have had the same issue, I tried just about everything that was suggested. The thing that finally worked for me was to change the image file name and make sure it didn't have ( ) parentheses 

Message 44 of 44

Great! Thank you for the advice and will try it the next time I come into
the issue!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators