Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Render in cloud error. The File could not be translated -1

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
402 Views, 2 Replies

Render in cloud error. The File could not be translated -1

Hello. I have an issue when loading views to be rendered in the cloud. I get the following message: "Render in Cloud Error. The file could not be translated. Error code:-1." The funny thing is that the file uploads fine when the view detail is set to medium, but I lose information on that setting. I needed set to fine to be able to appreciate the details. I have Revit 2020 Educational Version. I have tried all of the solutions provided in other forums but don't know what else to do. The file does have a modeled family with quite a lot of detail but is modeled in Revit and in previous versions where the family is not loaded I get the same error.

Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

Error: "The file could not be translated.-1" while rendering in cloud | Revit Products | Autodesk Knowledge Network 

This reply has been edited by the moderation team as the link was no longer valid.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

I've tried almost every step on that post and the problem still persists. It is not my username since other projects render just fine in fine detail view. I've tried copying the model to a new file and it happens again. The only one I've no tried is finding RPC content since I don't know how to look for it and I don't think I've added anything containing that since most of the families I've modeled myself. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report