Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quote door span

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
teduardo240791
386 Views, 8 Replies

quote door span

Hello guys! Hope every one is safe and healf. So, I was trying to do a plant view that reproduce only walls core, I was sucessfull in that using VG resources. whoever now I cant quote door's span. I do not now why but revity quote did not work in spans of core walls ? Could you guys help me ?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Is this what you mean?  

Span23.png

Message 3 of 9

Yes, however it doesnot works when I am using walls core only.

teduardo240791_0-1637692648215.png

My revit is in portugues, so Paredes = Walls; Camadas não principais = non-core layer. So a kept this option uncheked to do wall core views, however I can not quote door span.

Message 4 of 9

Works here.

Span23-2.pngSpan23-1.png

...Is the Dimension Category under the Annotation Tab checked (e.g. turned ON)? 

Message 5 of 9

It works because you already got the quotes. Try to quote with just core wall, it does not allowed to quote door span

Message 6 of 9

I'm telling you -- it works here.  You must be doing something wrong.  Post your file to test. 

Message 7 of 9

I am sending my file. I am trying to quote a door span, there is a door I hide the door and want to quote just the span. Some pictures showing what I am truing to do.

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

Message 8 of 9
barthbradley
in reply to: barthbradley

Revit can't pull dimensions to and from a wall wrap. You need to dimension to a Ref. Plane or model the wall wrap.  

Message 9 of 9

Thanks men!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report