Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question! I'm a begginer!

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
287 Views, 3 Replies

Question! I'm a begginer!

Here's what I want to do. I designed my house and now I want to organize the sheets. I made the layout one to show my client my work and the blue print one for execution. So I got the floor plan and DUPLICATED the same, so I could hide elements I do not on layout and blue print. But what frustrates me is the fact that when I restart the software, every element I had hidden before is now shown. How can I hide elements "permanently" so everytime I start it up it does not reveal? I tried duplicating the floor pan and deleting elements, but it did not work out, because when I delete the element on the duplication, the same is deleted on the real one. So the thing is on hidding elements properly.

Can anyone help me?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello, you can try to hide from visibility graphics by untick the objects this is per view only. Or you can try to pick the objects then right click in your mouse you can choose hide elements or categories. Thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

It worked!! Thank you, mate!

Message 4 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello, no worries, glad to help. Thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report