Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property Lines Table

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
MS_jkimc65
2656 Views, 5 Replies

Property Lines Table

I have watched some videos of how to enter property lines.  I've tried to search for Revit 2020 videos.  Two methods of entering property lines were shown, Create by entering distances and bearings and Create by sketch.  This is fine and dandy, however, when I select the option to create by entering distances and bearings, I don't see the  N/S or E/W within the property lines table?  What am I missing? When I tag the property line as well, it doesn't show the N/S or E/W when it is part of the tag.

j. kim candelario
method-studio, inc.
Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
MS_jkimc65
in reply to: MS_jkimc65

Before anyone responds to this issue, I want to point out that I had tried this in Revit 2020 using an Architectural Template, I was able to see the N/S and E/W parameters in the Deed Data Property Line Table.  It seems that this is an issue with the "Office Standard Template" that my firm uses, in which these parameters do not show up in the Deed Data Property Line Table.  Fixes/Thoughts?

j. kim candelario
method-studio, inc.
Message 3 of 6
ToanDN

Hover you mouse over the table header, between Distance and bearing columns, when you see the cursor turned from a resizing symbol <|>, double click and see if it can reveal the hidden column.
Message 4 of 6
barthbradley

Are you saying that the drop-down boxes under Property Data are inactive? You can't change Angle Display or Units?  

Property Data.jpg

Message 5 of 6
MS_jkimc65
in reply to: barthbradley

@barthbradley - I opened the site settings earlier, I failed or didn't think to look at those settings you highlighted at the bottom of your attached screen-shot since it was part of the "Model Site" Panel.  I assumed the Site Settings were geared more in line of "topography", I didn't mess with any of those settings in the Property Data section at the time.  I guess I am dumbfounded in the way how Autodesk organizes or classifies some of these settings.  Thanks for the feedback, I did change the Property Data settings and now those columns are shown within the Edit Table tool.  Too simple, this is the case many times.  Thanks Again!!!

j. kim candelario
method-studio, inc.
Message 6 of 6
Ric_Weber

@MS_jkimc65 you said, "Too simple..."  but it's not.  I agree with you completely that looking in that Model Site/Site Settings dialog was not intuitive to find!

I have created an idea on the Ideas forum for this specific reason.  I know it's a small issue, but something that could hopefully be done simply and quickly!  https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-ideas/reorganize-massing-amp-site-tab/idi-p/11314326

Thank you! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report