Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROJECT BROWSER DISAPPEARED 2019

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
5672 Views, 10 Replies

PROJECT BROWSER DISAPPEARED 2019

Hi there

My Project Browser has disappeared.

Nothing to do with multiple screens.

Obviously cant do much without it.

Anyone help?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hello, go to your user interface and tick. thanks

user3.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

No, sorry, its not happening when i tick or untick... got nothing.
Message 4 of 11
Alan.johnson1970

If it is not turned off it must either be obscured by something or docked with properties, or moved to another screen.

pb double stacked.JPG            pb stacked.JPG

AJ.
Message 5 of 11
Sahay_R
in reply to: Alan.johnson1970

@Anonymous it may have moved OFF the screen. Try something from this resource - 

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2019/ENU/Revit-Troubleshooting/files/GUID-686EE716-3DEA-4D84-8DAA-BA09F538B349-htm.html

Rina Sahay
Autodesk Expert Elite
Revit Architecture Certified Professional

If you find my post interesting, feel free to give a Kudo.
If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: Sahay_R

Message 7 of 11
RevitRx

if either the project browser or properties box get "stuck" open up the options dialog box (either file or the R button top right depending on the version) and then just click ok. that should reset it. if not, one of the other troubleshooting posts should do it.

www.RevitRx.com

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.
Message 8 of 11
AyoAllCAD
in reply to: RevitRx

After many months of struggling with this problem, I just stumbled across another solution in a different forum.

Go to Control Panel and change your screen magnification to 100%.

1. Use Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center\Make the computer easier to see
  2. Select Change the Size of text and Icons
  3. Go to Scale and Layout

I use a Microsoft Surface Pro 5 and it was set to 200% to compensate for the 2736 x 1824 recommended Resolution Setting.

Once I changed the settings, the Revit and other windows became smaller and behold, there was the "missing browser" and property pallete

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: AyoAllCAD

This worked for me too! Thanks

Message 10 of 11
aalmeidaA43VF

THANK YOUUU.... This solution worked for me ... in my case it needs to be in 100%
Message 11 of 11
z28commero

Thx for this post - couldnt figure out why mine dissappeared either.  Changing from my original setting of 125% back to 100% made the properties palatte magically appear, then I could change back to 125% and it remained.  Crazy, but thats the only thing that worked - appreciate!
Fyi, it happened when I took my laptop home and hooked up to my home monitors, then brought back to work on my regular monitors.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report