Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
118 Views, 1 Reply

Problems

I am having trouble seeing the posts that I posted in outlook express news reader. The only way that I can tell that they are there is to go to the discussion group thru the web browser option at autodesk's website. Is anyone else having these troubles?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

John - Be sure you have OE set to show ALL messages including your own. Notes from previous discussions on "missing" messages: Go to tools/options/maintenance and uncheck delete news messages x days after being downloaded. You will then retain all messages. Right click on the discussion.autodesk.com and choose reset groups. Redownload the messages. or Menu item "View"MISSING , "Current View" choose "Show all messages" Also choose "Tools" - "Options" -"maintenance" and unclick "Delete read message bodies in newsgroups" and "Delete messages older than ____ days" --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. john fleming wrote: > > I am having trouble seeing the posts that I posted in outlook express news reader. The only way that I can tell that they are there is to go to the discussion group thru the web browser option at autodesk's website. Is anyone else having these troubles?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report