Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print PDF - offset from corner

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mairh_tsek
2482 Views, 5 Replies

Print PDF - offset from corner

Hello all, 

I have a titleblock with dimensions 594x841, when I print a pdf I notice that the beginning of the paper is empty.  I see that in the properties of titleblock there is a different Sheet Width value . So in order to print correctly, in my case I need to define an offset from corner x: -21. 

Do you know how I can fix it ?

Thank you in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ToanDN
in reply to: mairh_tsek

Edit the titleblock family and make sure the border dimensions are associated correctly with the parameters and there should be nothing outside of the border, especially on the left side.

Message 3 of 6
luisPDAN6

Often there are objects in the titleblock or in the sheet that are invisible and go outside the boundary of the titleblock. Then Revit takes suck objects into consideration for the size of that sheet view. Check for instance text boxes, they are the object that we correct the most when we face such errors. They can be larger rectangles than the text located inside. We are printing with Docuflow and on the main dialog it displays the size of the Revit sheet and if that does not match our titleblock boundary we now such text block objects are creating the problem.

Message 4 of 6
syman2000

Do you have reference line extend beyond your titleblock boundaries? If so, this will shift your titleblock off the position. I would stretch the reference line right at the edge of the titleblock. Also I do experience generic annotation will shift your titleblock if you have additional hidden objects inside family.

symbols.png

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx
Message 5 of 6
mairh_tsek
in reply to: luisPDAN6

Thank you all for your time, 

Some text boxes were outside the titleblock!

Message 6 of 6
luisPDAN6

Exactly. As I suspected. Please remember to mark my answer as the solution if you think it helped so that other can quickly get to it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report