Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF printing from Revit missing

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
hubbardFJXGT
561 Views, 8 Replies

PDF printing from Revit missing

In this file a number of views are not exporting to PDF correctly. Linework is being dropped from sections where items are being cut. I suspect this is a corrupt view, but it is multiple so before I replace all, wanted to see if there was a better solution

Cut looks fine in Revit and ACC, but lines disappear in PDF. Even if I draw a detail line over the model that line still does not show in PDF. 

Tried multiple PDF printers, Vector/Raster all the same

In the attached view its always the same line. In others it has been multiple lines and often different ones.  

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
barthbradley
in reply to: hubbardFJXGT

What am I looking for/comparing in these JPEGs?  Maybe you can highlight it.  I'm no go in treasure hunts. 😉

Message 3 of 9
hubbardFJXGT

Highlighted

Message 4 of 9
barthbradley

Does toggling Region Edges Mask Coincident Lines checkbox under Printer Setup have any affect?  

Message 5 of 9
hubbardFJXGT

That did it for one view (the one I screenshotted, but not the others.)
When I draw a new section in nearly the same location, it works for all of them, Mask checked or not. No difference between Mask Coincident or not. 
Not very consistent behavior

Message 6 of 9
ToanDN

Print to PDF or Export to PDF?

Message 7 of 9
hubbardFJXGT

Both. Tried multiple PDF printers as well. Seems like a view issue. 

Message 8 of 9
ToanDN

I am surprised Revit native Export to PDF has this issue.  I can't comment on any PDF printers because I stopped using them.  Have you tried DiRoots One Prosheet PDF export?

Message 9 of 9
hubbardFJXGT

Nope PDF Export is the standard we are using. 

I do not have DiRoots PDF, But tried BB, CTC and Adobe Pro. All the same results. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report