Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlines of objects appearing in 3D View when viewing design options (RLT 2023)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tomistrugar
215 Views, 2 Replies

Outlines of objects appearing in 3D View when viewing design options (RLT 2023)

I have a RLT 2023 project that has one Design Option Set and several options (various windows and door layouts on a single wall).

When I view a 3D View with the Design Option "Main Model" selected, the 3D view renders nicely as normal.

But as soon as I select one of the Design Option "options", the 3D view displays outlines around most objects (and even some unseen ones).  See screenshots attached.

Any idea what is causing these outlines to appear and how to stop them from displaying? 

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ToanDN
in reply to: tomistrugar

You are editing a design option and that visual aid is normal, to indicate those objects with outlines are not in the actively edited design option.  Create different views for different design options so that you can set the permanent option for the view under VG > Design Options.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit/getting-started/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2020/ENU/Revit...

Message 3 of 3
tomistrugar
in reply to: ToanDN

Thank you @ToanDN for the quick reply and the solution. Makes sense. Cheers!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators