Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monolithic Stairs Problem, Concrete not following Riser or Thread

14 REPLIES 14
SOLVED
Message 1 of 15
goulnazarianh
1011 Views, 14 Replies

Monolithic Stairs Problem, Concrete not following Riser or Thread

Hello
Recently I've been having this issue for stairs I'm not sure why but whenever I draw the stairs I noticed that the Concrete isn't going all the way and it stays empty it's like there is a gap between them.
Note: This stair is done by sketch.1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Can you post the File?  

Message 3 of 15

I hope you find what's the problem with this cause it's becoming really annoying.
I posted 2 files one of them is Revit and the other one is by WinRAR.
Note that I found how to solve this issue but again it's not really an accurate way to do it.

Message 4 of 15

Structural Depth 00.jpg

Increase Structural Depth

1180 is exact.  

Message 5 of 15

You are going to need to Duplicate the other one and make its Structural Depth 2000 to work

Structural Depth 01.jpg

Message 6 of 15

Yes that was my solution as well. But this is really annoying I noticed that it works starting from 2000 and above but why is this happening? some of the workers really need this numbers to not measure everything one by one this won't help them at all. Is it some sort of a bug?
Thank you for your help anyways 

Message 7 of 15
ToanDN
in reply to: goulnazarianh

You do not need to measure every stair. Just create a stair type with structural depth thicker than the tallest stair you ever need.
Message 8 of 15

@goulnazarianh wrote:

Yes that was my solution as well. But this is really annoying I noticed that it works starting from 2000 and above but why is this happening? some of the workers really need this numbers to not measure everything one by one this won't help them at all. Is it some sort of a bug?
Thank you for your help anyways 

That was your solution as well???  C'mon! Really? What do you need from us then?  Sounds like you are smarter than the average bear.  I've been using that solution for over 10 years.  It works.  Whether or not it's a "workaround" to correct buggy behavior; I don't know and I don't care.  It's an easy fix.      

Message 9 of 15

@goulnazarianh wrote:

some of the workers really need this numbers to not measure everything one by one this won't help them at all. 

Maybe you need to replace those cry baby workers.  It took me less than three minutes to fix it. That includes downloading and opening your file.  

Message 10 of 15

Well yes it was my solution as well because it took 8 hours until you answer me so during this time I started to try things hoping that it will fix the problem so when you answered me the problem was solved. But now they complain about measuring they want everything to be accurate. Welcome to Construction Office!
Thanks for your help anyways. 

Message 11 of 15

Cry baby, you must be in another time zone located on a planet far, far away from reality - or stoned on something. You posted your project on 1-4-2021 at 9:46 AM and I downloaded, fixed and returned a solution to you on 1-4-2021 at 10:06 AM.  That's 20 minutes by my calculations - not 8 hours.   Nice try though.  

Message 12 of 15

@barthbradley  Wrote:
Cry baby, you must be in another time zone located on a planet far, far away from reality - or stoned on something. You posted your project on 1-4-2021 at 9:46 AM and I downloaded, fixed and returned a solution to you on 1-4-2021 at 10:06 AM.  That's 20 minutes by my calculations - not 8 hours.   Nice try though.

You seem aggressive person for someone who tries to help people over here. But it's not my problem whether you believe me or not. I posted my problem and I waited 8 hours until someone posted message and it turned out to be you asking "Can you post the file" so maybe it took you 20 minutes to solve the issue but that doesn't mean you answered me in 20 minutes. Usually the people who talk about babies they are the ones by themselves. Besides that you wrote:

That was your solution as well???  C'mon! Really? What do you need from us then?  Sounds like you are smarter than the average bear.  I've been using that solution for over 10 years.  It works.  Whether or not it's a "workaround" to correct buggy behavior; I don't know and I don't care.  It's an easy fix.

If you have been using that solution for over 10 years why did you want me to post the file for you to find the solution? and why did it take 20 minutes for you to solve the issue? Didn't you remember your solution that you have been using for 10 years? It seems that whether you're drunk or as you mentioned "Cry Babe".

Message 13 of 15

@goulnazarianh wrote:

maybe it took you 20 minutes to solve the issue but that doesn't mean you answered me in 20 minutes. 

HUH???

MONDAY 9:46 AM PST: You posed your file with the plea: “hope you find what's the problem with this cause it's becoming really annoying.”

MONDAY 10:01 AM PST: I downloaded your file, opened it, examined it, fixed it and prepared a screen capture to best communicate the fix to you - as well as to any other readers who may happen onto this thread. 

MONDAY 10:06 AM PST: I posted the screen capture with the caption: “Increase Structural Depth” – exactly 20 minutes after your 9:46 plea for help post.  

Case closed. Please mark the appropriate post as the "Accepted Solution".   Have a good day.  😊

P.S. the actual “fix” only took 20 seconds, as evidenced by this Screencast:

https://autode.sk/38knYR6

Message 14 of 15
barthbradley
in reply to: barthbradley

Message 15 of 15

@barthbradley  Wrote:
P.S. the actual “fix” only took 20 seconds, as evidenced by this Screencast:

If it took you 20 seconds to solve this issue that doesn't mean you answered me back in 20 seconds. Besides that why did you ask for the file if you knew how to solve this issue for 10 years? And here's also my prove just in case if you don't believe me or like to say nonsense such as

"Cry baby, you must be in another time zone located on a planet far, far away from reality - or stoned on something."

And this is going to be my last message to you next time if you're going to behave this way don't try to solve my issues again. Have a nice day.
Monday 04/01/2021Monday 04/01/2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators