Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Tag Text Justification

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
PhilvK
593 Views, 3 Replies

Material Tag Text Justification

How do you adjust the text justification for a Material Tag? The typical tag appears to be centered, but I would like to have some right, and some left justified, but clicking “Edit Type” for the tag family doesn’t give any justification options.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbcarch
in reply to: PhilvK

This may help?

http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2015/ENU/?guid=GUID-4CCEF31F-FC5F-46DE-9600-339CA4163640

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO
Message 3 of 4
PhilvK
in reply to: cbcarch

Thank you for the link. I found where to change the alignment (right in front of my face in the properties window), but when I go to editing the label I don’t see what is shown in the article from the link. I’ll keep reading.

Message 4 of 4

It is mind-blowing that this has never been resolved.  Why would material tags not behave the same as generic text with leaders?  Why is it impossible to have them auto-justify depending on where the leader is?  Autocad has done this for years.  People have been complaining about this since the beginning of Revit.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators