Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing Set

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
1418 Views, 12 Replies

Marketing Set

Hey guys,

the company I work for want's to try and "dress up" their marketing plans-without outsourcing-and I wanted to see if anyone else knows of a way to do that within Revit. Right now I just color the walls grey and do a few 3D perspective views for clients to see. I've attached a marketing plan from another company so you can see what I'm talking about.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Viveka_CD
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

You can edit the structure of individual floors and assign a material/color to the floors with a surface pattern. 

Image result for surface pattern - revit

Also, see fill patterns. More information HERE

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Regards,

Message 3 of 13
chrisplyler

I'm not entirely sure I understand your question. You just want to add color to the rooms? Make a color scheme and apply it to the view.

presentations.jpg

Message 4 of 13
barthbradley

Are you talking about creating 3D cutaway views? 

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous

Thank you guys for your comments. What you suggested is what I was looking to do. 

Message 6 of 13
Viveka_CD

Hi @Anonymous

Glad to note that you found what you are looking for!

Please mark any posts that help with "Accept as Solution" and thanks!

Message 7 of 13
chrisplyler
in reply to: Viveka_CD

I don't think he cares. He only has one solution on this forum, and he gave that one to himself in his own thread. He only cares about his own obstacles and the help he can get from others to solve them.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Perfectly okay not to waste your time helping others to repay the help you have gotten. But it does make me think he's probably not going to really care about coming back to this thread and giving someone credit now that he's gotten what he wants. Maybe I'm wrong?

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: chrisplyler

@chrisplyler Please don't come on my threads and say negative things about someone you don't even know and try to give them a bad reputation. I gave Viveka_CD a kudos because I didn't see an "accept as solution" button to hit. I thank her for her help and whenever I can, I give my comments on threads that I can help with. I do ask that any future threads of mine that you might see, please do not add your possible solution as it will not be welcomed. 

Message 9 of 13
chrisplyler

I'm not trying to give you a negative reputation. If I'm wrong I'm happy to admit it. But you can't say it was an unfair conclusion for me to draw based on the available info I had, can you?

But I'll honor your request not to offer help to you again. Good luck.

Message 10 of 13
Viveka_CD
in reply to: chrisplyler

Hi @chrisplyler 

Thanks for being an Advisor on our forum!

Hi@Anonymous

Congratulations on earning the rank of an Enthusiast in our community! 

I just wanted to reinforce the fact that we are all towards the same goal of helping out to the best of our abilities on the forumsSmiley Happy while sharing alternative solutions.

We look forward to your continued participation on the forums to benefit the community.Smiley Happy

Regards,

Message 11 of 13
helengroover

The image is showing it very well, very good for beginners to understand it. The process itself it's not hard at all though, but if you don't have any experience, then you might not think about it at first. If you're actually good at it, you can work as a freelancer, it can be very profitable. You can make different projects for a lot of companies, and to make it easier you can use the prospecting app which will give you the access to a big list of business emails for contact.

Message 12 of 13
rssoftwiregu

It's great that your company is looking for ways to improve its marketing materials in-house. According to Rs Softwire: Using different materials and textures in Revit, as well as exploring rendering software, could definitely help to "dress up" your plans.

Message 13 of 13
rssoftwiregu

It's great that your company is looking for ways to improve its marketing materials in-house. According to Rs Softwire Using different materials and textures in Revit, as well as exploring rendering software, could definitely help to "dress up" your plans.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report