Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Levels show in 3D view

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
1434 Views, 9 Replies

Levels show in 3D view

I dont want to see the levels in 3D view, how can i hide them?  Thanks

1.png

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

click on them, right click, hide in view - element

to get them to re-appear select the light bulb on the bar at the bottom of the screen, the will appear in a red hue, select , right click and un-hide in view element

Message 3 of 10
Redrunner92

Levels showing in 3D is a relatively new feature (I believe started in Revit 2019). You can hide them like any other element: via your Visibility Graphics menu.

Levels VG.png

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

select them , right click, hide in view , element, (that will hide them)

to get them to re-appear, click the light bulb on the bottom bar, they will appear in a red hue, select, right click , unhide in view, element , and they will re-appear

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Redrunner92

How can i open that menu? 

Message 6 of 10
Redrunner92

Either type on your keyboard "VG" or on your Properties palette (when nothing is selected) look for the row called Visibility/Graphics and click the "Edit" button in that row. Then go to the tab called Annotation Categories in that menu, as shown on my first post's image.

The method that @Anonymous  provided will hide each individual object in that view, but controlling it becomes difficult since each Level object is controlled separately using this method. The Visibility/Graphics method allows for more uniform control of all the Levels elements. But both methods will hide the levels, so it's your choice which method you use.

VG.png

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Redrunner92

either way can be useful, just depends on what item your hiding

Message 8 of 10
Redrunner92

I agree.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

Thanks to all of you!!! 

Iam new in this forum and iam amzaed of all the feedback we can find here!!! 

Thanks!!!! 

Message 10 of 10
Redrunner92

Welcome to the forum!

People can be pretty competitive here in garnering "Accepted Solutions," so feel free to make use of that when you have a Revit-related question 😁

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report