Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with grids

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
232 Views, 3 Replies

Issue with grids

Hi, Im working on the floor plans in a local file . While composing the view i converted the grids from 3D to 2D and aligned it how i want it within the crop view region. but the moment i synchronise it with the central model the whole grids go haywire. They automatically turn back into 3D and the grid bubbles and alignment would have changed by itself. At times when i synchronise nothing changes but if someone else working on the same central file synchronises the issue repeats. The other person is working on the elevation and has hidden all the girds. the grids have been pinned everywhere . Kindly help with a solution if anyone has faced a similar issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Lakshman01
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous  Before you change the grid bubble in sheet view, try this click & change the 3D to 2D then you align the grid, it works perfectly. Thanks,

If it works, Don't forget to accept as solution.1.PNG

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Lakshman01

I did change the 3D to 2D then moved the grid as per the view. It still changes back to 3d after synchronising
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Check that your colleague is not working in the 'Shared Levels and Grids' workset and that it's not editable for them.  Ideally, they switch this workset off rather than turning off the grids and levels in the view.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators