Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intersect lines

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
yes_and_no
255 Views, 3 Replies

Intersect lines

Guys, I have no clue how to control or make Rv to show the intersect lines. Attached you see machines with void intersect that leaves intersect lines B, but the extrusion A does not.

We have to show roof cricket as 2d lines for the same reason since Rv8. Must be a way, I m sure.

hnA__20220217_101520.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
syman2000
in reply to: yes_and_no

Did you have silhouette set to thicker line? This will cause the edge to have different lineweight.

syman2000_0-1645122916919.png

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx
Message 3 of 4
RDAOU

@yes_and_no 

Sketchy lines does  have settings to increase and decrease but its detail/esthetic effect is random. Besides its sketchy 🙂 not supposed to be super detailed

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 4 of 4
ToanDN

@yes_and_no wrote:

Guys, I have no clue how to control or make Rv to show the intersect lines. Attached you see machines with void intersect that leaves intersect lines B, but the extrusion A does not.

We have to show roof cricket as 2d lines for the same reason since Rv8. Must be a way, I m sure.

hnA__20220217_101520.jpg

Your description does not match the picture.  I assume you want A, not B?  If so you need to join/cut geometry to create the intersecting lines.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report