Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Autodesk certified Professional (ACP), or BIM Manager, in Nicaragua

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jonotega1990
2955 Views, 3 Replies

How to get Autodesk certified Professional (ACP), or BIM Manager, in Nicaragua

Greetings to all participating members of this community.

I have decided to make this consultation directly to the forum, finding no answer by other means.

How can I get certification from Autodesk Professional or BIM manager. I would like to know if there is any way to obtain such certification, in Nicaragua, in a training center or online.

I thank all those who contribute their ideas and possible solutions before hand. Thank you.

{E0423AC6-BB28-436F-9622-B307A835909A}.png.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jonotega1990

BIM Manager won't help...If there isn't a testing center there, then perhaps a visit to Autodesk University later this year is a good idea?  Then you can test for whatever you want.

Message 3 of 4
Viveka_CD
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hello,

Autodesk is aiming to propose a role based certification : Autodesk Certified Profesionnal , BIM Manager in Building Design. The exam is in beta now and will be released maybe in few next months.

The big advantage here is that you don't need to go to an examination center to take the exam but you can do it from home ! as all the other ACP or ACU certifications.

for more details please visit The pearsonVue Platefom :

https://home.pearsonvue.com/autodesk

Good Luck

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report