Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete all spaces in revit?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2258 Views, 3 Replies

How to delete all spaces in revit?

I have deleted all spaces from all floorplans, but they still show up (See Screenshot).

How do I remove those?Knipsel123.PNG

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: Anonymous

Create a space schedule and delete all rows.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: ToanDN

Hi,

I have already tried that but that doesn't work for me the deleted spaces still show up. I there another solution?

Message 4 of 4
Corsten.Au
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi.

1. Create Space Schedule..

2. Pick Correct Phase

3. Delete whichever not required..

After that, you have to remove the existing bits from Colour scheme, cause

deleting spaces from Schedule doesn't delete from the colour scheme.

After deleting space, fix/delete colour scheme.. Usually atleast one colour scheme needs to be kept, so you might test with Number, Name, etc to delete  all of them. There is a bit of tricky situation which you can get your head around only by testing in this Scheme Definition...After deleting space, fix/delete colour scheme.. Usually atleast one colour scheme needs to be kept, so you might test with Number, Name, etc to delete all of them. There is a bit of tricky situation which you can get your head around only by testing in this Scheme Definition...You might have some spaces in different Phase... check that one..You might have some spaces in different Phase... check that one..

Corsten
Building Designer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators