Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handlauf-Enden bearbeiten

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
MSRevit_A
873 Views, 7 Replies

Handlauf-Enden bearbeiten

Ich habe folgendes Problem (vereinfachtes Beispiel siehe Anhang). Ich habe in Revit für eine Treppe, ein Geländer nur mit dem Handlauf erstellt. Der Handlauf soll an der Wand befestigt werden. Da wir im öffentlichen Bereich sind, darf man sich an den Enden nicht einhaken können, deswegen müssen diese immer zur Seite/Unten etc., weitergeführt werden. 

Ich habe bereits öfters die Funktion in den Typeneigenschaften -oberer Holm verwenden- versucht. Leider vergeblich. Ich bekomme dann immer einen zweiten Handlauf und auch mit diesem lassen sich die Enden nicht so wie ich es will, ändern. Man kann ja den Handlauf über eine bestimmte länge hin zur Geschossdecke erweitern. Das geht aber nicht immer und nicht sehr exakt.

Gibt es hierzu eine andere, einfachere Lösung? Z.B. Handlauf zeichnen, Enden mit dem und dem Radius nach unten, um 5 cm abrunden. Cool wäre natürlich auch wenn sich der Handlaufpfad in der Ansicht bearbeiten lassen würde. Dann hätte ich dieses Problem nicht... 😄

Danke vorab für Eure Hilfe!

Labels (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Prvoime
in reply to: MSRevit_A

If google translate works correctly, you want something like this?

Turn off everything except "Handrail 1". Then tab to select just the railing -> edit rail -> edit path -> set work plane (Revit gives you two named options for beginning and ending of the rail) -> use standard drawing tools to draw how you want it.

File attached.

Stairs Ending.jpg

Message 3 of 8
barthbradley

See Railing Type "Handrail - Pipe - Wall" in attached file.  

Message 4 of 8
RDAOU

@MSRevit_A 

Die Handläufe einfach bearbeiten...Du muss die TAB Taste verwenden, um nur den Handlauf auswählen zu können

rail.gif

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 5 of 8
ToanDN
in reply to: Prvoime

@Prvoime wrote:

If google translate works correctly

there is a built-in translation here.

ToanDN_1-1629320940337.png

Turn off everything except "Handrail 1". Then tab to select just the railing handrail or top rail -> edit rail -> edit path -> set work plane (Revit gives you two named options for beginning and ending of the rail) -> use standard drawing tools to draw how you want it.

Yes.  This is what I would do.

(set work plane may not be necessary, I don't remember I ever needed to do that)

ToanDN_2-1629321268756.png

Message 6 of 8
MSRevit_A

The fact that I didn't know I could tab to select just the handrail was the problem. That was exatly what I was looking for!

Thanks alot guys! You just saved my day!! 🙂

Message 7 of 8
MSRevit_A
in reply to: RDAOU

Amazing! Thank You!
Message 8 of 8
Prvoime

@ToanDNDoesn't work for me. Doesn't matter, thread is solved 🙂

Clipboard01eng.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report