Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

foundation

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
399 Views, 4 Replies

foundation

Have a slab foundation when I added wall footers they were attatched to exterior walls and on same level as slab. How do I detach from wall and lower from slab?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

It would be good to have an image to understand this better. In the meantime, try changing base or top offset values.

Alfredo Medina
info@planta1.com

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

monetlilies-

you need to lower your wall- those are wall footers..
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

I have a question. I have wall and wall foundation laid out. But now for some detail I need to elevate the wall by 2" without moving the foundation from its level. Is that possible? I am attaching an image.

As seen in the image, the walls bottom and the foundation top are attached to each other. Now I need to move the bottom of the wall without moving the top of foundation. Every time I offset the wall, the foundation moves with it.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Scar

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

I have a question. I have wall and wall foundation laid out. But now for some detail I need to elevate the wall by 2" without moving the foundation from its level. Is that possible? I am attaching an image.

As seen in the image, the walls bottom and the foundation top are attached to each other. Now I need to move the bottom of the wall without moving the top of foundation. Every time I offset the wall, the foundation moves with it.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Scar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report