Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire Ratings Filters

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
456 Views, 2 Replies

Fire Ratings Filters

Hi Guys,

I did a copy monitor from the architectural model into my model and in the option I convert the new type equals to the architectural type just to have my model perfect.

Now I want to create filters to distinguish the fire resistence ratings but the filters does not works. 

My first step (after the copy monitor) was creat a shared parameter named: Fire Rating 2..JPG

1.JPG

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RDAOU
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

You are overriding the surface line/pattern...you need to override the cut line/pattern for that to show in plan view

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 3 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I did a copy monitor from the architectural model into my model and in the option I convert the new type equals to the architectural type just to have my model perfect.

What do you mean by: "and in the option I convert the new type equals to the architectural type"?    

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators