Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exported images not scaled

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
1841 Views, 8 Replies

Exported images not scaled

Hello everybody. 

I have a problem exporting the facades of my project, Revit doesnt give me scaled images. I adjusted all the facades to be 1/200, I,m attaching the files.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

You exported? To what?  

...and what did you export?

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

I exported the FACADES to jpg (Image File)

Untitled.png

Message 4 of 9
barthbradley

...what are you opening/measuring it with? 

Message 5 of 9
awes

What do you mean by not scaled? Are you printing those jpg:s on paper?

Message 6 of 9
barthbradley

Look it, if you are looking for accurate scaling, then print  it to PDF at 100% (no scale) and then print the PDF. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

I tried also to print them to pdf, the problem is that I need all the stuff to put it into a Photoshop file. When I put it into photoshop they became bigger. 

In autocad for example, I can print (making PDF) a drawing to a A2 or A3 paper and after that I transfer it to photoshop and 0 Problems.

Message 8 of 9
RobDraw

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried also to print them to pdf, the problem is that I need all the stuff to put it into a Photoshop file. When I put it into photoshop they became bigger. 

In autocad for example, I can print (making PDF) a drawing to a A2 or A3 paper and after that I transfer it to photoshop and 0 Problems.

You just stated a solution. 

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 9 of 9
ToanDN

If you want paper size then place the view in a sheet of the paper size you want, A3 or A2 or whatever, then print the sheet to PDF at 100%. Open the pdf in Photoshop and it is the size it is.

With that said, if you have Photoshop then you can export the view directly to a image format, choose the resolution of your choice, then resize resample it in photoshop.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report