Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elevation issues

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jochia13
769 Views, 4 Replies

Elevation issues

In the East, West, South, and North Elevation view in Rivet my model shows as thin lines instead of the actual object. How can I fix this? I am working on a framing plan. The lumber columns represents the the thin lines but I want it to show the actual lumber.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: jochia13

change from Course to Medium or Fine Detail Level

...if that doesn't do it, then open the family, select geometry and look under it's "Visibility Settings". Both "Front/Back" and Left/Right" should have a checkmark.  And, if you want geometry shown in Course Views, then put a checkmark in "Course".  Understand that Detail Line also has Visibility Settings. You may want to set those differently as well.  

Message 3 of 5
jochia13
in reply to: barthbradley

In the East elevation view, it shows a portion of my model. In the North, South, and West elevation view, it shows the full portion I have created so far. How can I get the East elevation view to show full portion like the other views.

I have provide a screen of the East and North elevation view below to for clarity.

Message 4 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: jochia13

Turn off your Crop or Adjust it's size upwards. 

...I'm talking about these controls on your View Properties

Crop.png

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

Good evening, I’m having the same problem but in the 2019 version and I’ve tried the solution but it still isn’t working. Please help.

image.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators