Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edit wall

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
omarqassem94
450 Views, 2 Replies

edit wall

i cant edit wall in project which i make it from conceptual mass by (wall by face) how can i edit it like i want without back to family 

and there is a lot of command dont work with these walls like fillet an extend etc. 
please help 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: omarqassem94

The purpose of creating a wall by face is to ensure the design concept, which was created by the mass element keeps it relationship with the wall. If the mass changes the wall can be updated to ensure seamless work flow.

if you need to edit independently you'll need to break the relationship. Really depend what you are trying to achieve, the LOD and LOI for the model and your workflow.

I assume you created a concept mass to created the wall due to the shape, angle or form. is there a reason you don't want to edit the mass to get the new form, shape, angle you require?

Walls created by face that are adjoining will clean up, if you edit the wall by face to extend or trim then no clean up will occur.

Hope this helps

Message 3 of 3
omarqassem94
in reply to: Anonymous

so how can i make a certain wall in these wall which i make it form conceptual mass 
pleas Smiley Sad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators